Monday, 19 March 2012

BOM is up to date

It has been a while since I last posted a bloggy blurb.

My machine has needed a little TLC which I have been hesitant to give.  Reading far and wide a learnt how to take apart my machine.  I gave it a good old clean out and dropped the tiniest bit of silicone oil into the race.  Changed the needle, bobbin and rethreaded.  It would seem that this has done the trick and the machine is running well again.  I am still to do any quilting, instead decided to get up to date with my Craftsy BOM’s. 

As I was behind, I finished both the months of Feb and March over the weekend.

I didn’t have any of the troubles with sizing.  I sewed with a scant ¼ inch seam and found I had to cut down only minimally.

Here are the blocks all up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment