The bobbin tension, that is!
And this is fantastic!!
I took another bite at getting this right, the little screw needed to come out just that incy wincy bit more.
Using my hands like fish scales, like the technician taught me, I seem to have it in the right spot for now.
I loved the dolls quilt I made last week so much, I decided to make another.
Black, aqua, raspberry and purple tone on tones, with Kona Ash.
I loaded it onto the longarm, with a lovely print from the Tea Party line by Hokkoh as the backing.
A spiral on the longarm is soooooo much more difficult than on the dsm.
So I have decided, to just love the wonk!
As the backing was wide enough, I have also basted another mini, which I will doodle over the weekend.
I have also been patiently watching my Hoya seed pods. No seeds as yet, but plumping up nicely, as are the flower buds.
Soon we shall have blooms!!