Thursday 25 October 2012

Bibs and Bobs



I got lots of little things done today.


Firstly, squishy mail … the very best kind of mail.


I indulged before the precut prices rise (BOO!) and got a Joy Layer Cake and an Aneela Hoy, ‘Sew Stitchy’ Jelly Roll.  



A Sewline Air Erasable Pen, which I have been hanging to try, and some Auriful thread … LOVE!




I also got to and printed some quilt labels.


A basic design I put together on Microsoft Office Publisher. 

I have left plenty of room for writing in a permanent marker all the individual details on each label.


Very Pleased!








1 comment:

  1. Carolyn - love your 'squishy mail' description! Perfect! I didn't realize prices were going up, a big boo from me, too. Love that Kate Spain Christmas; but sadly I am on a moratorium... 'sew' i'll just live vicariously through you, k?!

    ReplyDelete