Monday 7 November 2011

Sneek Peek

I have been busy on my couple of days off, finishing my EB DSQ for the 5th Annual Swap.  There has been lots of new things tried with this quilt, and I am really pleased with the result. 


I can't show the finished product as it is a surprise for my secret swap partner (you don't know who you are!!) but i did want to give a sneak peek.  The finished product is slightly larger than I was hoping/planning, but it is still acceptable at 24"x26.5".

I machine quilted and bound this quilt and was very pleased with the result.  I do believe I achieved what I set out to do.




Back to work tomorrow!! 

Have a nice week everyone XX

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Leah ... very exciting, can't wait till it is delivered! At least I have time to show it off at work etc, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome - your swap partner is very lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love that fabric range, and the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I am intrigued with the different quilting that I can see in one section. I love pinwheels, it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete