I have been busy on my couple of days off, finishing my EB DSQ for the 5th Annual Swap. There has been lots of new things tried with this quilt, and I am really pleased with the result.
I can't show the finished product as it is a surprise for my secret swap partner (you don't know who you are!!) but i did want to give a sneak peek. The finished product is slightly larger than I was hoping/planning, but it is still acceptable at 24"x26.5".
I machine quilted and bound this quilt and was very pleased with the result. I do believe I achieved what I set out to do.
Back to work tomorrow!!
Have a nice week everyone XX